HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

April 2, 2014

Baby Boy


It's still kind of hard to believe that in just a few short weeks, we'll have a little boy. As Maile gets older, I realize that even though I'm athletic, and am a rabid sports fan, I'm also pretty girly, and I love having a girl.

Equally fun (and terrifying, ha!) though, is picturing having a mini Tim cruising around our home. And I sure know Tim is thrilled to be evening the playing field around here. Above are a few things that I'm currently loving, from around the web, for our little man ...

1. A classic we somehow don't yet own. Probably due to Maile's extreme love for its companion book, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? | 2. The perfect tee. | 3. These slouchy pants are awesome. | 4. This masked, handmade plush has stolen my heart! | 5. Lindsey was so sweet to send us a custom pillow cover, and I can't wait to see it in the nursery. | 6. Little Hip Squeaks is quickly becoming a new baby standard, and the mint color of this blanket is totally on trend. | 7. A handmade, wooden, off-road adventure set. Dad would approve. | 8. His first pair of moccs will have to be Freshly Picked, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment